Day 1 - Pick up from hotel in Port Moresby or collected from airport and transferred to Galley Reach lodge taking up to 90 minutes by road. After checking in to your room, you will commence fishing for PNG Black bass and Barramundi. At the end of the day, it is only a short trip back to lodge where dinner will be served.
Day 2: Early morning wake up and breakfast at the lodge and then it is back out on the water. Your guide will make his decision on which river to fish depending on tide and weather conditions. Full Day of fishing and then a return to the lodge for your final night.
Day 3: Final morning or day of fishing and then a return to Port Moresby and drop off at your choice location.
- Transport (4x4)
- Vessel and equipment, Guide and tackle (Bond fee required for equipment hire and extra charge for loss lures and/or damaged equipment)
- Meals and non-alcoholic drinks (Water, soft drinks and poppers)
- Community fishing fees
- Motel Accommodation: details of motel to be listed; All meals provided at motel (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Camping Accommodation: Basic Village huts, tents and all other camping equipment; All meals and non-alcoholic beverages are provided.
- Please note: Packages that include lodge accommodation are priced higher then camping)
- Alcoholic beverages are not included but can be arranged by SFPNG upon request.
- 3.99m Proline aluminium vessel with 30hp Tohatsu Outboard
- 3.55m Mako-Craft aluminium vessel with 30hp Tohatsu Outboard
Booking form for Galley Reach Multi-Day Tours